A family rich in aviation heritage.
Who We Are
When it comes to aviation insurance, we take our business very seriously and you can be confident that we will go to any extent necessary to make sure that you get the level of coverage you need. As with any business, relationships are paramount, and the combination of our experience in the field along with great relationships with the insurance underwriting companies allows us to provide the client with the utmost level of service at the most competitive premium.
The right aviation insurance.
Outstanding service, with the right coverage at the right price for your insurance needs. The commitment to these goals, a work ethic second to none, and a proven desire to succeed, is what our clients have come to expect.
- Picture of the Week, October 29, 2020
- Stottler Henke Associates, Inc. and Collinear Group Announce Partnership
- Spartan Orders 32 Piper Trainers
- Dynamic Rollover: Aerospatiale AS 355F2 Ecureuil, N372CA; fatal accident occurred October 30, 2018 in Beekmantown, Clinton County, New York
- ANN's Daily Aero-Linx (10.27.20)
- Airborne 10.26.20: Fifth G700, Harrison Ford, Citation CJ Repairs
- Klyde Morris (10.26.20)
- Lancair 235, N25NL: Fatal accident occurred October 24, 2020 in Cottonwood, Yavapai County, Arizona
- Grumman American AA-5A Cheetah, N26136: Fatal accident occurred October 25, 2020 in Woodbranch, Montgomery County, Texas